Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
THIS IS THE 3RD TIME I AM ASKING......WHY IS MY TREAT WHEEL STUCK ON THE 1ST PRIZE FOR MONTHS? HAPPENS ONLY ON PC BUT NOT MOBILE. VERY ANNOYING WHEN PEOPLE DON'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.
DIANE
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can understand your frustration but please note that not all fans get this treat calendar so getting at least the first prize of the wrapped candy and stripe combo is a good thing for you. A better thing for you is to do the sugar drop challenge because you can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours and not rely solely on the calendar. Read more about it here:https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
I can understand your frustration but please note that not all fans get this treat calendar so getting at least the first prize of the wrapped candy and stripe combo is a good thing for you. A better thing for you is to do the sugar drop challenge because you can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours and not rely solely on the calendar. Read more about it here:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
That's a bogus answer.....I get the treat calendar on my phone and it moves right along like it should be......I can't understand why you can't fix this...this has been the most popular game for years so every question/problem should be solved. Everyone I know, which is a lot of people all get the treat calendar so that's hard to believe...just fix it please!!