Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I collected the most stars in the recent collect the stars challenge but when I claimed my reward it didn’t credit me with the 6 hours of free lives. Please advise!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Troy, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get the 6 hours of free lives but I do want you to know that the clock countdown starts immediately once you get the 6 hours. So if you want away from the game and then come back later on the 6 hours could have run down to the end. I do believe that King does not reimburse you for free time.