Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I go to the leader board it shows me that I am at level 350 but when I go to play the game it starts me back at level one. Can you help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Has the problem resolved since you wrote this? Are you playing the game through Facebook because, if so, your progress is always saved. Also try to clear out the history on your mobile device. Then log out of Facebook and log back in and you should be back to your current level.