Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am unable to close out of treat calendar - it just keeps giving me striped candy treats.
I have logged in with Facebook - can I delete the app and reinstall without losing my progress?
I would appreciate any suggestions.
thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Leanne, please do not delete the game app because you will lose all your free boosters. Try to unstall the Facebook app first and then reinstall to see if that clears up the problem.