Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm playing on Facebook on my laptop, and no matter whether I use Firefox or Safari (my two browsers) the treat calendar just keeps giving me the same day one treat every single time. What's up with that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lori, I have seen this happen with other fans. I want to make you aware that not all fans get this calendar as it's a random thing so even though it might be stuck on day 1 at least you are getting a free combo booster. Have you ever tried the sugar drop challenge? You can get a whole lot more free boosters - up to 13 every 8 hours. Read more about it here:https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
Hi Lori, I have seen this happen with other fans. I want to make you aware that not all fans get this calendar as it's a random thing so even though it might be stuck on day 1 at least you are getting a free combo booster. Have you ever tried the sugar drop challenge? You can get a whole lot more free boosters - up to 13 every 8 hours. Read more about it here:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here