Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The treat calendar does not go past day one. It will go to either today or day 1. I use my iPad but I log in through Facebook.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Some people have been reporting this issue so perhaps it will be cleared soon. In the meantime, I have a better way for you to collect free boosters and that's to play the sugar drop challenge. You can collect up to 13 boosters every 8 hours. You can read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
Some people have been reporting this issue so perhaps it will be cleared soon. In the meantime, I have a better way for you to collect free boosters and that's to play the sugar drop challenge. You can collect up to 13 boosters every 8 hours. You can read more about it here:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here