Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi
I browsed the offers, I did not intend to buy anything. By chance, I bought gold package. I wanted to cancel it with a finger click, but toutch ID approved the purchase. Can I ask you to cancel this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please contact Apple/ iTunes Store directly since they handle all transactions and refunds made through iTunes or App Store.
To request a refund from Apple/ iTunes, please click here below, log in to your Apple-ID account and click on the “Report a problem” button to the right of the purchase:
reportaproblem.apple.com
You can find further help regarding refunds here:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084