Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been on level 1484 now for the last 30 minutes and no acorn has fallen to end the game. I have spent almost 50 bucks trying to get win the game. I would like my money back please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marcia, as a King Superstar volunteer all that I can do is to reply to your frustrations. A King Admin does roam the community and she does see these messages. This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I will forward your message to a King Admin.
When is this going to be resolved
I have been on YouTube the have 25 moves for level 1484 I only have 12 moves
Hi Gretchen, I just responded to another one of your questions asking for money back. Unfortunately the choice to purchase was your choice and I'm sorry to hear that you spent so much money on it. I have a great solution for you to collect up to 26 free boosters every day instead of purchasing. Have you ever tried the sugar drop challenge? You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. You can read more about it here:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here