Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This isn’t fun if I can’t play. Did I do something wrong. Am I grounded
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Steve, sorry for the delay in responding. Loads of glitches were reported this week. No Steve you are not grounded! No you probably didn't do anything wrong either! You haven't mentioned if you have been playing the game on a computer or a mobile device? Either way, if you are still seeing this then clear out the history and that should resolve it.