Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have played candy crush many years but today I won a 3 hour playtime and it didn't show up. Who do I contact to fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sarah, When you win the infinity levels for a certain time frame the clock starts counting down immediately so if you walk away from the game or turn the game off and come back later I believe that you will have lost that time. You have to start using that infinity immediately and stay with the game for that amount of hours in order to use it up.