Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i can’t login to my King account. Tells me there is an error. I have tried to change my password but it doesn’t work either.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I HAVE SAME PROBLEM. NOTMY USER NAME FIRST SHOWS UP. ICHANGE TO MINE BUT CANT SIGN IN
Hi Tio, I am trying so hard to find a solution for you. For the last 15 minutes I've been doing Google searches and can't come up with why it's happening to you. Are you still having this issue since you asked this 3 days ago? Please write back here if you are and I'll try to elevate it to a King Admin. It might just be a new glitch.