Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I do not have the piggy bank that I hear so many people speak about. How do I activate this feature.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sometimes King sets up new ideas as a testing thing and I know that the pig has had glitches so maybe it's not yet available to everyone. To use it, you have to fill the pig but then it's telling you to pay $2.99 to collect those gold bars. I have a solution for free boosters. Have you ever played the sugar drop challenge? You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. You can read more about it here and it won't cost you money like the pig does.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here