Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How we can complete level 3097 if not coming enough amount of metals??? Stupid level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Saulyte, what you call 'metal' is in fact licorice and you're right, it's now impossible to get 16 licorice in 18 moves! Originally this level had 25 moves but King always keep the bad habit to reduce the number of moves of the newest levels. I guess we have to wait until they decide to change it again. It's annoying I know...
Hi Saulyte, I'm not understanding what you mean by metal. See if this tip helps you: http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/02/candy-crush-saga-level-3097-tips-and.html