Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,I switched to a new phone, but login from same Facebook account. Level is restored but I do not see my boosters. (28 cooler bombs, 61 stripe&wrap, 127 coco wheel, 6 free switch, etc)How do I get them back ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Boosters are saved directly on the device and not backed up to Facebook or Kingdom as the progress and Gold Bars.
Therefore they won't sync nor can be transferred to other devices.
Boosters can only be used on the device you received them on.