Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was completed 3110 Level I want to play another new episodes...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mudavath, CC Saga only goes to level 3110 right now on a mobile device. Every Wednesday a new episode is released with 15 new levels but since Apple has to approve all new levels before releasing mobile is always behind. Can you get Windows 10 to play the game? On Windows 10 there are 45 more levels than on the mobile devices. If you are bored waiting for new levels to come out I have another suggestion for you. Have you tried the sugar drop challenge yet? You can get up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. You can read more about it here:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
And you can access this link below for the best levels for the sugar drop challenge:
http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge
Nice
I want to play New episodes..