Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush saga - lost progress. Help needed to get me back where I was.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh no Damian, it's so very important to play through Facebook because they save your progress. I'll elevate this to a King Admin and maybe she can get some of your levels back. But, in the future, please, please make sure that you always log in with Facebook so that you can keep advancing in the game. Please give her a couple of days to respond because she's got a list of glitches to report. You should get a private message from her here on King Care.
Hi Elsa, I wasn't playing through Facebook. I think I might have inadvertently logged in via Facebook and that's how I lost my progress as it took me back to the start.
Hi Damian, you haven't mentioned if you are playing through Facebook because only Facebook saves your progress. So if you weren't playing through Facebook then it's not going to work. There could be a couple of things to consider.
1. Playing through Facebook
2. If you have been playing through Facebook then try to clear out the history on your mobile device as the first step. Then log out of Facebook and log back in and you should be back at your current level.
3. If you haven't been playing through Facebook now is a good time to start.
Please give me more information regarding if you play through Facebook and then we can try to resolve it one way or another.