gifts

Options
Michelle_T
Michelle_T Posts: 6 Level 2

I have been playing for the past four days, why does it still show gifts of day 1? Also did you remove the how do you like this level because you have made it so hard that it is boring and not just on the hard levels?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Yes some fans have complained about the daily calendar being stuck on day one but .......................... you are getting that wrapped candy and striped candy correct?  So that's a good thing.  It sounds like you might be clearing out your history daily and that will cause the calendar to begin again at day one.  I have a great solution for you to collect up to 26 free boosters every day.  Have you ever tried the sugar drop challenge?  You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  So when I play daily I can collect up to 26 from that and also the day one giving me a total of 27 boosters.  That way I'm not bothered that the calendar hasn’t advanced because each additional day is only offering you one or two free boosters but I am getting up to 27 instead.  You can read more about it here: 

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?