Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I have lost the progression (back to level 1) Anything I can do to continue where I was?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You haven't lost your levels completely because Facebook saves your progress. You haven't mentioned where you are playing the game - computer or mobile device? Either way still follow this procedure.
Please clear the history. Then log out of Facebook and log back in and you should be back to your current level.