Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After playing lv. 2825 it says I've reached the end of the journey and needs to update my browser to continue, I'm currently using IE11 for Wins7, my IE is already the latest version
How can I continue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you were playing on King.com the game ends there. You have to switch to the app or play through facebook to continue. But be forewarned, the gameplay is different. Personally, I hate it because all of the rules that the game followed on the old version have changed. You'll make a move expecting the game to do one thing, and it will something completely different, it sucks.
ihave try every thing and it still the same
try google chrome that will fix that problem good luck.......