Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why don’t I have a daily treat calendar? My husband does on his iPhone but I’ve never had one. I’ve tied my account to Facebook.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not sure why you don't have the daily calendar on your iPhone but I have a better way to collect boosters. Have you ever tried the sugar drop challenge? You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. Read more about the sugar drop challenge here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here