Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to continue playing on facebook gameroom. I want to use facebook only for posting to my friends. I want facebook gameroom for just playing my games only!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Donald, I'm not sure that what you are asking for can be done. If I am reading your message correctly you only want to use Facebook to post to your friends - that's cool! I stopped using Facebook Gameroom but it was freezing so are you happy with that? You still have to log into Facebook to play the game so I'm not really understanding the difference because when I play the games I open up Facebook on my computer and on the left side it shows my games. I click on a game and play it but it doesn't interfere with my friends messages to me. I'm not clearly understanding the difference so can you please help clarify it with more information.