Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i've lost all of my progress on all 3 games! they are still saved on my old phone but i dont think i was connected on facebook, please help! it's taken me years to build up my levels and i dont want to start again
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Catriona, I am happy to hear that Soda is back. If you didn't get Jelly or Saga back and you weren't connected to Facebook then I am going to elevate this to my King Admin and you should hear from her privately here when she returns to the office. Please make sure that you are always playing through Facebook otherwise your progress won't be saved.
Hi Catriona, I am so happy to hear that my answer helped you.
Thank you so much! !!!!! It worked! ! Have a great day !!
All done Catriona! Check your game when you have the time
Have a good one!
/QueenB
Thank you so much ! In future I will always be connected to Facebook, thank you again !
Thank you both so much! I've managed to connect candy crush soda - that one is ok level 510!! But candy crush saga level 257 and candy crush jelly level 73 haven't saved my progress. I've downloaded both, connected them to Facebook and passed the first level .
We can fix this, not to worry
I need you to install the games on the new device, pass the first level and connect the it to either Facebook or Kingdom.
Once done, let me know which level you're supposed to be on all 3 games and I'll handle the rest.
Thanks!
Hi Catriona, if you haven't been playing through Facebook then that's a problem because Facebook saves your progress. I am going to try to help you. I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and she might be able to help you get some levels back. Since it is the weekend she won't see this message that I forward to her until she returns to the office. She will contact you privately here on King Care. Please make sure that you are signed in through Facebook for all future levels.