Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm at level 181 and when I am told I have rewards and they appear and I accept, they don't show up when I play. It shows "supe hard level" without any reward to use in the game. This has happened here times and it's unfair.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and you should hear from her privately here on King Care. It looks like it might be a glitch because, you're right that it's not showing boosters that you can start with. Since it's the weekend please give her a day or two before you get a response.
Hi Lorraine, I am going to write here what I think you are saying and then please correct me if I'm wrong. You said that you played level 181 and when the game ends it says that you should get booster(s) correct? Now you are saying that it doesn't show up when you play so are you expecting these boosters to be there when you first open the game? Does the reward message say that it's going to be given when you start the next level? Perhaps it's not going into your new level and it's just being added as boosters to use at any time. Please do a print screen when it happens again and post it here so that I can better understand what the glitch is.