Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I opened up my app today to play and it had me at level 377 and I am supposed to be at level 1367. I've logged out and back in and don't know what happened. Please help me restore these.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sure your game is backed up
Can you try the following:
- Disconnect the game from Facebook (if connected).
- Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.
- Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (super important)
- Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook so your progress can sync.
This should do the trick!
/QueenB