Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
I have a problem on candy crush, my game doesn't show my picture and I can't have progression.
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am going to post your issue with the King Super Stars and perhaps one of them will have an answer for you.
Help me please !!!
Bonsoir, non cela n'est toujours pas résolu. Je n'ai pas l'icône de ma photo à côté mes vies donc pas de progression. Merci de m'aider
Hi Adeline, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for posting here on King Care. Have these problems been resolved yet? Do you still need help? If so, please write back here and I will try to get you a resolution.