Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
wont move me after scoring 300,000 on level 2060
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI Donna, sorry about the delay in responding but thank you for being patient and writing us here on King Care. Have you been able to advance since you posted this here? If not, here is a tip for this level: http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Level%202791
But I think, if I am remembering it correctly, it's not just getting the points. You have to keep making moves until the game ends.
I found it on the messages on candy crush messages on facebook. As soon as I get to 100,000. let the time run out and do not keep going until a bomb goes off..then you will be able to advance. It worked.