Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have Cogeco FibreOptic unlimited for my internet. It is taking a long time to load your game. I also play Candy Crush Saga and I am having the same issue with that game. Please fix this problem. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI Dianne, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for posting here on King Care? Are you still having this problem? Where are you playing the game - computer or mobile? Are you clearing the history daily? Please give me more information and I will try to help you resolve this.