Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I logged on to Facebook I lost my all progress. I was on level 1300+, it started me back on level 1. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Candy9054, sorry for the delay in responding but I am here to help you now. Where are you playing the game - computer or mobile? Facebook saves your progress so it's still there! Either way please clear the history. Then log out of Facebook and log back in and you should be back to your current level? If it still isn't working please write back here and I will elevate it to a King Admin.