Game progress lost from level 551 down to level 487 plus all my boosters are gone.

Options
Kacy_Brady
Kacy_Brady Posts: 3 Newbie

I used to be on level 551 & had a lot of boosters. Got a new phone and now I’m on level 487 and all boosters gone. I’ve tried everything from reinstalling both the game and Facebook apps, rebooting my phone, logging in and out of both Facebook and the Kingdom account. Nothing works.  Help!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,746 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Kacy, sorry about the delay in responding but I'm here to try helping you now.  Please let me make you aware that you should not uninstall any of the games unless it's a last resort and nothing else works.  When you play the game on a mobile device, the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.  For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. 

Are you still not showing the correct level?  If so, please write back here and let's see how we can resolve that.

Also are you playing the sugar drop challenge?  You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  But, same as above, if you play on mobile only there is no guarantee that the boosters will be there waiting for you.  But you can read more about the sugar drops here: 

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here

and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out:

http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge

• Kacy_Brady
    Options

It’s ok if I can’t get the boosters back. Still can’t get back to the level I was on though. If you can help that would be great !

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,746 Sweet Legend
    Options

Ok I am going to elevate this to a King Admin but it's the weekend so she won't get to it until Monday.  I hope that's ok with you.  Always make sure that you play through Facebook or the Kingdom so that your progress will be saved.

• Kacy_Brady
    Options

Monday is fine, thanks for your help Elsa !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?