Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'd like to reset my progress and improve my game, but I don't know how, please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi!
If you merely want to improve your top scores I would recommend simply replaying your levels. That way you can "skip" levels you have already passed with flying colors.
If you would like to reset the whole game if you reinstall the game app and do not connect it to the same Facebook / Kingdom account you should be able to start from the beginning again. Please note that your saved lives and boosters tend to disappear in the process.
I hope this helped!
Jenny - King Care Team