Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've now reached level 46 and it stated no new frame until level 50. I'd like to have the level 45 frame.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Reinstalling might not be worth the trouble as you might lose your saved up boosters and lives
If you have lost any purchased items, please contact us through the game app:
- Open the game
- Tap on the left bottom corner
- Tap the cog wheel
- " Help Center"
- Choose the appropriate category
- Select "Contact us" at the bottom
Like I said this frame might be done for but hopefully the next one will change correctly.
Jenny - King Care Team
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and now my bonus' are reporting incorrect quantities. Also, I still have the wrong frame. :-(
The experience ranking feature is still being worked on which means there might be some occasional bumps on the road. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
If the next one doesn't change, try reconnecting the game to your Facebook / Kingdom account and make sure you have the latest game app version: http://to.king.com/4zGs
Have a Sweet day!