Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I already connect with my Facebook account, but after change the device, I have to start level 1. I want my previous level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Atin,
Ouch that's not Sweet
I would need to take a look at your player account - please see the private message I've sent you here in King Care.
You'll find the inbox from the top right corner.
Cheers
Jenny - King Care Team