Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won level 1269 after MANY tries but the game didn't advance me to the next level. I'm ready to quit. I do not wannt to have to play that level again. Did not like it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi mkljrl,
This level is a tough one and the Candy Bombs do not make it easier!
So when you're finishing the level make sure you have kept all of the Bombs above zero. Otherwise the level will fail.
You may also find this article about the Bomb helpful: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-candy-bomb
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Jenny - King Care Team