Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I’m confused with the island changing challenge I was no 1 all week the challenge finishes and don’t say if I was 1. 2 or even last can you please advise what is happening thanks k thomas
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi I have messaged king.com but they haven’t sorted it the same happened today no pop up saying who’s won thanks for your reply
Hi Katherine,
You should have an "Event ended" pop up once the event has ended informing whether you either won or not.
If you should have issues with the events, please give these steps a try: https://goo.gl/owWByB
If you should have issues with the challenges, please contact us through here: http://help.king.com/contact
Thanks for your patience.
Jenny - King Care Team