Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I restarted my phone and lost all my progress from level 140 rank 10 and I wasn't signed on with an email or facebook account!! I spent a lot of real money on this game and would like if someone could help me!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you so much for responding! I just restarted it by pressing the home and lock button and then all my levels were lost. Yes next time I will definitely connect to facebook or kingdom. Thank you so much again!!!
Hi there, thanks for writing here on King Care. When you say restarted do you mean that you brought it back to factory settings? Unfortunately, when you don't use Facebook or Kingdom to play the game your progress is not saved. I will elevate this to a King Admin to see if she can give you back some of your levels. Please, please make sure that you play through Facebook or Kingdom from now on.