Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost all my progress after connecting to facebook. I was on level 2146 and have made some in game purchases already. After connecting it reset me to level 1 please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for writing back. I will now elevate this issue to a King Admin and you should get a reply here on King Care. Please, please, please in the future play through Facebook or the Kingdom otherwise it will happen again.
Hello Candy Crash! Do you now have an account set up? Elsa, is right please in future make sure you always have your account backed up.
I will send you a private message through King Care now so that we can resolve the problem.
Thanks!
hello elsa, thanks for the quick response, I played until lavel 2146 without facebook. Only here did I connect with a new facebook account. I am grateful for every hope.
Hi Candy Crash, I like your name! Were you connected to Facebook the entire time that you've been playing because Facebook saves your levels? If you weren't, then that's why you are back to level 1 once you've connected because it is showing that you just started the game. Please let me know if you were playing the entire time on Facebook so that I can guide you in a certain direction. If not, then I have to guide you in another direction.