Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been completed levels first time without losing lives but I do not receive my rewards.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The Boosters you win in the Space Dash challenge get added automatically to the game board on every level you play as long as you don't lose a life. They won't get added to your stored Boosters.Every level you complete at the first attempt should also be marked with a Golden Crown on the game map. I hope this clarified your issues!
The Boosters you win in the Space Dash challenge get added automatically to the game board on every level you play as long as you don't lose a life. They won't get added to your stored Boosters.
Every level you complete at the first attempt should also be marked with a Golden Crown on the game map.
I hope this clarified your issues!