Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi. I see all of my friends have some opportunities like love letters etc. but i’ve never got that. My game is updated always but still same result. Can you help me about it?
Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Aylin, sorry for the delay in responding but thanks for posting here on King Care. I know that sometimes when King comes out with a new challenge it's a random group of fans that test it out. But I have a better solution for you so that you don't have to wait to collect those few boosters. How would you like to collect up to 13 boosters for free every 8 hours? I am talking about the sugar drop challenge! I play it twice daily so I can collect up to 26 free boosters every single day. You can read more about it here:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out:
http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge
I think and hope this solution works out better for you instead of waiting to become a random tester.