Why do i not automatically receive boosters at the start of the next game?

Options
Harry_Davis
Harry_Davis Posts: 10 Level 2

Why do i not receive the automatic boosters at the start of my next game after previously completing the round first go. When I go to my events the event/challenge for this is not even appearing but for all my friends/family it does?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,746 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Harry, perhaps you are expecting them to appear as part of your saved boosters because they don't.  When you play any challenge that offers you a reward if you clear the level the first time, the rewards get loaded into your next level. So once you see the next level opening then you will see them being dropped randomly on the board.  

• Harry_Davis
    Options

Hi Harry, perhaps you are expecting them to appear as part of your saved boosters because they don't.  When you play any challenge that offers you a reward if you clear the level the first time, the rewards get loaded into your next level. So once you see the next level opening then you will see them being dropped randomly on the board.  

I understand what you're saying, this is what your team have said every time. The boosters do not appear at the start of the next level. When I check events the even
  • Harry_Davis
    Options

When I click on events, this event isn't there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?