Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just received a new picture frame but my facebook photo is gone - how do I get it back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
See if this link works for you: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
If you still don't see your picture then maybe it's a glitch in the game but I am still able to see my picture.
how do I clear my history - you mean while I'm in the game or? I'll log out of facebook and back in but I think I've done that before.
Sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still not showing your photo in the frame? Have you tried clearing your history? How about logging out of Facebook and logging back in? See if any of these work for you?