Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I start to play I check my mail and hit send to help friends then I will have 8 lives to use after I run out of my 5. They disappear when I go to get them. The game goes blank. I can't play anymore.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for posting here on King Care. Could you possibly upload a print screen here so that I can see what is going on and then try to resolve it for you?