Level 2253 online, new phone shows 22.

Options
Daniel_H
Daniel_H Posts: 10 Level 2

I bought a new phone. When I log in with my account it shows me at level 22, however, my progress is saved online at level 2253. Any way to load the correct level on mobile? Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,023 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

hiya Daniel, thank you for posting on King care.

It sounds like you just need to connect. How did you do it before, through the Kingdom or Facebook? As soon as you sync your progress will appear :)

Connecting

• Daniel_H
    edited February 2018
    Options

hiya Daniel, thank you for posting on King care.

It sounds like you just need to connect. How did you do it before, through the Kingdom or Facebook? As soon as you sync your progress will appear :)

Connecting

I connect through the Kingdom, email and password. I think I may have looked in via Facebook years ago, but when I log on to King.com now it shows 2253. I changed my email address in settings, and completed a level online, and it still won't sync the correct progress. Edit: It looks like this is the issue. When I added the app in FB it shows me at level 22. However, I am still logging in on mobile with my King email and password. Anyway to clear the FB progress and use the desktop progress?
  • Daniel_H
    Options

I just logged in through the Kingdom for a long time. I bought a new device, and now it seems to be using an old Facebook progress sync, even when I log in with the Kingdom credentials. When I log in online I am at level 2256, and it says my progress is saved, but it still puts be at 26 on mobile. I have updated my email address, password, and display name but it still uses the old progress. Any help would be appreciated. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Just out of interest have you tried playing a level when it sets at 26? I was told by King that once you play and complete a level it should move up to the correct level you are on. 

Other options are

Can you disconnect your Facebook log in even if it means uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. 

In the meantime, have you tried going on to the King website, selecting games then CC and it should bring up the game with your settings, friends etc bar on the left. Click on your account and it should give you the option to sync and it will also tell you which Facebook account you are using. Just in case for some reason its saved it wrongly there. 

I always think its a good idea to screenshot progress and boosters as well, just in case of issues. 

If none of this works, come back and let me know and I will pass this on to the King moderator. She will probably see something I have missed :)

• Daniel_H
    edited February 2018
    Options

Yes, I have solved a few levels, it originally had me at 22. 

I have cleared the install via Facebook, the game app. 

I have gone to the King website, and cleared levels in the 2250's, even completing a story/train station level. My current progress is 2257. 

When I click Settings, it says "Score and progression sync, You have already synced your progress" but does not mention Facebook at all. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thanks Daniel, I have sent it onto the moderator, she should see it tomorrow :)

• Daniel_H
    Options

Much appreciated, CS. 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Daniel! It sounds indeed like there might be a separate Kingdom account to the Facebook account.  Please could you find the game ID that you have in the game on your new phone? I can then check exactly how it is logged in. 

You can find instructions on how to find this ID here https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it 

Thanks! 

• Daniel_H
    Options

The game ID is 9324687988. Thanks!

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hello! I have checked your details and the only account I find shows level 26. I think you must have two accounts somehow. I cannot find your account with your higher level. 

What I can do is add the missing levels to this account? 

Let me know if you would like this :-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?