Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Have new I pad and cannot download candy crush at current level always shows restarting at level one
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You're very welcome
Thank you Chicken Slayer !!! I knew one of you would help out quick !! You rock !!!
Hi Karen !! Sorry I know nothing of I pads, but I am forwarding your message to my fellow superusers, so someone can help get you back on track. Thank you and have a great day !!
Hi Karen, how did you previously connect on your old ipad? Its always a good idea to connect to Facebook or the Kingdom then you can sync your data across.
If you haven't done that, come back and let us know and I will escalate it to a moderator if you previously logged in using an email address.
If you have, here is a good Connection link which shows you how to reconnect