Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
february 21 2018 you did an update & candy crush now takes 10 seconds per move
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Unicorn thanks for writing back to let me know that you resolved the issue. I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and maybe she can help you with a bit more.
@Unicorn thanks for letting us know, I am sorry that you have lost some items in the process. I have added some items as a gesture of goodwill
You should see a pop up next time you open the game.
Thanks!
I resolved the issue by removing it from my ipad then re-installed & connected back to facebook which brought me back to my previous levels but I lost all of my special canies coconut wheels which i had over 200 peaved about that but back on track at level 4000
Hi Unicorn, thank you so much for writing King Care! Since you asked this question has the problem resolved?