Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What is the highest level in CCS?And how often do you add new levels? It seems like endless;)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, the highest level on the mobile device is 3140 and the highest level on Windows 10 is 3185. A new episode comes out every Wednesday morning. On mobile devices it's always 15 new levels because Apple and Android have to approval the levels so it takes a bit longer on the device. This week on Windows 10 there were 30 new levels. I don't know the reasoning for this but it's well ahead of the mobile devices.
Hi April, I have cleared all the levels on Saga but I am playing the game through the Kingdom. I stopped using Facebook because there were so many problems so I'm trying and hoping that through the Kingdom it's better. So when I play the game I don't see any of my friends because they are all Facebook friends. So ranking doesn't work for me. Let's see if anyone else writes about this here.
I am on level 3 550. I have 33 new levels ahead of me. I am ranked at 81 currently. Would love to hear feedback from other people. I haven’t seen anybody even in the 3000’s yet because I look at the bottom where it shows the 1 through 10 ranking for that level and on a lot of them I’m the only one that’s on there.