Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Anyone having an issue collecting the last bonus on didi bonus? I just keep getting the chest saying claim then nothing happens
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carol, I am having trouble waiting for Didi to tell me that I can play another time! I think they are still trying to work out the kinks with Didi and not everyone got it this time. Let's see if anyone else responds to you here and if a lot are saying the same thing then we can elevate it to the team.