Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have won 9 or 10 gold bars by finishing levels on one try plus got some free from winning prizes and they have not shown up. I would like to get my gold bars and plus this is my 3 time asking this question.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi FrankieMizelle, sorry that you haven't heard anything sooner but I will try to help you.
As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1