Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My app was deleted from my phone and the progress was lost. I was over level 1300 when this happened. Is there any way I can get this back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kayla, thank you for writing us here at King Care. Have you been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. Please let me know so that I know which direction to point you in.