Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Recently synched to Facebook to transfer game to new device and lost all 1035 levels that I had played. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for responding. I realized what I did! I am good!
Hi Mary, were you playing the game through Facebook all along because they do save your progress. If you weren't and you just decided to play with Facebook then it would start you back at level 1. Please let me know which way you play the game and then I can elevate it to a King Admin.