Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 3118.is not possible to play with 22 moves instead of 32.king com pls look into this and why yiu all like to keep changing the moves rather to stare with the original moves given .is irritating and sick of this game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yep. Another boring level changed to make people buy boosters. Boring.
I had to go back to an easy level that I could pass every time, repeat it 7 times to fully load the space ships, that gives you 3 extra moves and hopefully enough boosts in good position. I actually had to reload my spaceships twice since I didn't have a lollipop hammer for a final move and lost my ships. grrr.